• All prices are quoted in United States of America dollars are inclusive of GST unless specified.
• All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
• There is a surcharge charged for payments made via Accounting Softwares. This is charged by Stripe for credit card payments.
• Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to the website/application/project going live.
• Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project, and terms & conditions.
• Ecart99 Tech reserves the right to negotiate and refund an appropriate portion of the amount paid by the customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is canceled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
• Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of $5.50 per month, from the due date.
Due date: This is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal
Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
Debt Collection: The client is provided a further 7 days after the late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount being referred to a debt collector. Ecart99 Tech will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
• If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact the Accounts Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
• Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
• Ecart99 Tech generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.